Enhanced Veterans Solutions (EVS) is hiring for a full time Junior System Administrator to support one of our Government Contracts at Scott AFB.
Provides system administration services consisting of effective system/servers provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of Systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure. Perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks in order to support production environment, applications, system designs, configurations, hardware, utilities, and operational conditions. Ensure the Systems hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to approved production configurations; system availability and reliability standards; and OEM system operation and maintenance procedures
- SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED
- Possesses 2 years’ experience that includes 1 year in a specialized area. Specialized experience includes: administrating UNIX, Windows NT, Novell systems and/or open systems.
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provides assistance to users in accessing and using business/computer systems. Monitors and supports computer processing.
- Coordinates input, output, and file media. Distributes output and controls computer operation.
- Security Plus Certification is required.
- Red Hat Linux
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor