Enhanced Veterans Solutions (EVS) is hiring for a System Administrator/Task Lead to support one of our Government Contracts in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
*This position is contingent upon award.
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft System Administration in an enterprise environment, including Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, and Visual Basic Scripting
- 4+ years of experience leading tasks of a similar size/scope
- 4+ years of experience with the following IT disciplines:
- Security configuration of Windows Server/Windows 10
- Microsoft SCCM or similar technologies
- Maintaining PKI Infrastructure
- Implementing and managing VDI Infrastructure
- Server Virtualization Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, or 10-years equivalent experience
- Preferred; 3-years’ experience with Vormetric data encryption solutions
- Shall possess at the time of award a TOP SECRET w/ SCI Eligible security clearance
- Required Certifications: DoD8570.01M IAT Level II, VCP, and MCSE Core Infrastructure
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.