Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Configuration Management Lead to support a Government Contract at Scott AFB in IL.
*This position is contingent upon award
- Responsible for configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting and configuration audits.
- Responsible for configuration planning.
- Identifies and maintains the original configuration of requirements documentation, design documentation, software and related documentation.
- Responsible for configuration change control.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
- Responsible for configuration status accounting.
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents and software and reports changes and current configuration.
- Responsible for configuration audits.
- Supports audits to verify that requirements of all baselines have been met by the as-built software.
- Supports software quality assurance process audits.
- Have, or be able to obtain, and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security)
- DoD clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.