Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Operations Lead to support a Government Contract at Scott AFB in IL.
*This position is contingent upon award.
The Operations Lead provides knowledge of, and experience with, software, hardware, data, quality, or financial expertise. The Operations Lead posses strong domain expertise to solve complex problems, provide guidance and experience on technical solution implementation, engage resources and/or serves as a domain team leader, perform analyses of client issues, and help to ensure that the IT program meets business needs.
- Oversee a team of software developers, database engineers, application / infrastructure engineers, and testers to achieve the delivery of project commitments.
- Work with the team leads, architects, product managers, and other teams to take ideas through all operational and maintenance phases of the projects.
- Creates schedules and work plans and shares information with related groups / projects.
- Participates in long-range planning and development of operational goals and engineering specifications.
- Develops functional processes and operational policies within the area managed.
- Responsible for implementing operational and strategic policies and directives.
- Provides innovative solutions to complex problems, and communicates progress toward project / program goals.
- Work with the operations to identify, define, measure, analyze, implement and control Applied Technology projects.
- Perform high level technical analysis activities, such as requirements gathering, recurring incidents / problem and gap analysis of user requirements.
- Break / fix support and maintenance on site and /or remotely.
- Develop metrics to help operations track and value improvement projects.
- Responsible for technical deliverables during the entire lifecycle of technology projects.
- Have, or be able to obtain, and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security)
- Be proficient with COTS database software and tools (Oracle, SQL and/or Siebel)
- DoD clearance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.