Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Database Engineer to support a Government Contract at Scott AFB in IL.
*This position is contingent upon award.
- Design and maintain data warehouses for large datasets.
- Design, organize, improve, and implement data warehouse Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) and other data management, governance, and use processes.
- Monitor and troubleshoot issues impacting data warehouses.
- Work with researchers to meet data needs and plan delivery mechanisms.
- Build contextual expertise in and ensure quality of the data.
- Establish and maintain data cataloguing, documentation, and definitions for a large, evolving databases constructed from inputs received from diverse sources.
- Develop mastery of new software/hardware/skillsets
- Exercise independent judgment, conscientiousness, and creativity.
- Liaise with data holders in a professional manner.
- Have, or be able to obtain, and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security)
- Have relevant experience in Database Engineering and/or Development
- Be proficient with COTS database software and tools (Oracle, SQL and/or Siebel)
- DoD clearance
- Experience with UniData/UniBasic
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.