Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Database Administrator to support a Government Contract at Scott AFB in IL.
*This position is contingent upon award.
- Carry out and sustain system-wide backups, disaster recovery, and database support (status checks, Oracle critical patch updates)
- Conduct data transfers between system (internal and external), provide user access to data, keep servers operational, configure assets to support user needs, and troubleshoot assets.
- Support testing, debugging, integration and analysis of database tools
- Monitor overall test progress, corrective actions, hardware/software baseline status, patch testing, and the health and status of the system
- Have, or be able to obtain, and retain DoD IAT Level II certification (e.g., Security+, CySA+, or CCNA Security)
- Have relevant experience in Database Administration and/or Development
- Be proficient with COTS database software and tools (Oracle, SQL and/or Siebel)
- DoD clearance
- Experience with UniData/UniBasic
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.