Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Lead Engineer to support a Government Contract at Scott AFB in IL.
*This position is contingent upon award.
The Engineering lead will develop solutions to complex technical issues associated with COTS software integration, networking, and external systems communication. Development of creative solutions that align with contractual and the requested system requirements will be key to meeting the functional objectives of the program.
- Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of high-level functional systems analysis, design, and integration advice on complex matters that require expert level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Demonstrated expertise in systems engineering, including requirements analysis and system architecture design.
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing complex IT solutions in a large scale enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience in practical application of lifecycle engineering for IT infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience designing and modernizing complex enterprise networks and legacy IT systems
- Demonstrated experience applying System Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) processes and best practices comprising concept development, requirements engineering, architecture, design and development, integration, test and evaluation, and operations and maintenance.
- DoD clearance
- Meet DoD 8570 Level II requirement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.