Enhanced Veterans Solutions, Inc. (EVS) is seeking a Program Manager to oversee and direct activities in support of a large information technology contract at Scott Air Force Base, IL. The successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of US Air Force information technology systems and related processes, and will be experienced working directly with and for senior Air Force technology managers.
*This position is contingent upon award.
- B.S. degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, engineering)
- Current PMP certification
- Current Top Secret security clearance
- 15 years’ experience with Air Force IT infrastructures and associated technologies
- 5 years’ experience managing technology-focused contracts of at least $30M total, preferably with the Air Force
- Experience supporting project teams in multiple Air Force CONUS and OCONUS locations
- Thorough knowledge of Air Force IT organization, policies, and management processes
- Demonstrated experience with Air Force interoperability programs and technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Preferred: Experience working in a senior capacity with the Air Mobility Command
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.