Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for a full time Mid Level Program Manager to support one of our Government Contracts at Scott AFB in IL.
Serves as the contractor’s single contract manager and shall be the contractor’s authorized interface with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), Government management personnel and customer agency representatives. Responsible for formulating and enforcing work standards, assigning contractor schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, supervising contractor personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates. The Program Manager is responsible for overall contract performance.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, management or technical disciplines.
- Process development, improvement, and monitoring.
- Developing and monitoring performance metrics
- IT Service Management and working knowledge and experience implementing ITIL based processes.
- Active Secret Clearance
ITIL v3 or v4 Foundations or higher.
Note: 12 years of progressive Information Resources Management experience that includes 6 years of information systems/operations management experience. 18 months of specialized experience may be substituted for one year of college education
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.