Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for full time Mid Level Help Desk Specialists to support one of our Government Contracts at Scott AFB in IL.
This is a 24/7 operation so there are shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
Provides telephone support to end users on a variety of issues. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution. Responds to telephone calls and email requests for technical support
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Associates’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, management or technical disciplines.
- Certification Help Desk Institute (HDI) and ITIL v3 Foundation, IAT Level 1 (A+ or Net +)
Note: 3 years of program support experience on major information technology programs. 18 months of specialized experience may be substituted for one year of college education.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.