Enhanced Veterans Solutions Inc. (EVS) is hiring for full time Mid Level Network Administrators to support one of our Government contracts onsite at Scott AFB in IL.
This is a 24/7 operation so there are shifts available on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
Provides assistance in all aspects of network management from network design through implementation and the maintenance of upgrading existing networks. Analyzes, designs, specifies, documents and implements communication system requirements to support the distributed functionality of a software engineering environment. Maintains a broad knowledge of network communications and local area network/wide area network (LAN/WAN) operations. Administer network security measures. Coordinates with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Associates’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Social Science, or other related analytical, scientific, or technical disciplines. Certifications Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Oracle Solaris System Administrator, Certified Linux Certifications, and Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification
- Must meet DOD 8570 IAT Level II requirements (https://www.giac.org/certifications/dodd-8570
- Active Secret clearance
Note: 8 years experience that includes 4 years in a specialized area. 18 months of specialized experience may be substituted for one year of college education.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.